- To engineer the highest quality precision instruments and parts, manufactured and assembled to exact specifications, at competitive prices, and delivered on time.
- To serve as your single-source supplier of precision instruments and parts, through the application of cutting-edge manufacturing technologies and turn-key solutions from concept development to final packaging.
- To invest in sophisticated technology, highly trained and experienced personnel and advanced equipment to ensure that you are provided with the precision instruments and parts you require to lead your industry.
- To establish a partnership with you, working closely together to determine manufacturing feasibility and qualification protocol, or to set up ship-to-stock of JIT programs. Total Titanium management will strive to be knowledgeable about your business and is actively involved in the day-to-day servicing of your needs.
- To deliver attentive, personal customer service, striving to maintain active, open lines of communication to continuously update and inform you about the status of quotation requests, production and delivery, so that your business decisions are based upon the most accurate, reliable information available.
“The desire To exceed customer needs and meet specifications for precision machined components is why we founded Total Titanium, Inc. in 1983. Uncompromising quality, exceptional service and cutting-edge technology are why we’re going strong today.”
– Brian Casey, President